1. Clockwords Vocabulary Game
2. Spent, a simulation activity regarding minimum wage life
3. QR Codes in Education -- tool that uses cell phones
4. My Fake Wall and Fakebook allow students to create Facebook pages for characters. Remember, the characters don't have to be limited to literary and historical characters; for example, science students could create pages for elements. Here's a lesson plan to use.
5. Geocaching is great for teaching geography, history, or P.E.
6. Not into hi-tech? Don't worry. This low-tech idea of a "Curiosity Box" will add just as much rigor and funto your lessons.